Important Dates and Rates for your Business
It's crucial to maintain a comprehensive calendar or digital reminder system to keep track of important dates and ensure compliance with all legal, financial, and operational obligations. ZCFO can assist you with preparing and adhering to your customized calendar.
Here are other key dates to note.
Business Registration Renewal
- Annual or periodic renewal of business licenses and registrations with the appropriate government authorities.
- Quarterly and annual tax filing deadlines, including income tax, sales tax, payroll tax, and any other applicable business taxes.
Tax Withholding and Reporting
- Due dates for withholding and remitting employee taxes and reporting these withholdings to the tax authorities.
Insurance Renewal Dates
- Renewal dates for business insurance policies, including liability, property, health, and other forms of insurance.
Contract Renewals and Reviews
- Dates for reviewing and renewing contracts with suppliers, vendors, clients, or other business partners.
Board and Shareholder Meetings
- Scheduled dates for board of directors' meetings and shareholder meetings, as required by the corporation's bylaws or applicable regulations.
- Dates for compliance with regulatory requirements, industry standards, or any certifications or accreditations the corporation holds.
Fiscal Year End
- The end of the fiscal year for financial reporting and tax purposes. Plan for audits, financial reviews, and tax preparations accordingly.
- Due dates for repaying loans or credit lines, including interest and principal payments.
Employee Benefits and Reviews
- Dates for employee benefit enrollment, performance reviews, and contract renewals.
Health and Safety Compliance
- Compliance dates for health and safety inspections, training, and reporting as required by local and federal regulations.